1. In sauté pan, add butter.
2. Slice tomatoes in half and add to sauté pan with minced shallots.
3. Sauté 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add shrimp and continue to toss and sauté until shrimp are cooked.
5. Sprinkle with red chili peppers and sea salt to taste and wine and reduce in pan.
6. Pour shrimp over crispy bread and finish with minced green onions.
Chef Jasper’s Notes:
If you like shrimp you’re going to love this easy recipe. So simple and â€¨delicious, with a little wine and red chili peppers for a spicy touch, your friends and family will adore it! Be creative and add some vegetables for more flavor.