Hen House International Travel Clinic
Why schedule a consultation at our travel clinic before your trip?
- Millions of US residents travel abroad each year, but only a few receive the recommended immunizations prior to departure!
- The specially-trained pharmacists at our clinic can help you prepare for an upcoming trip by reviewing your travel itinerary and providing personalized recommendations based on your destinations.
- In-depth travel consultations are also available at our travel clinic for $35 per session.
- We accept most major insurance plans and offer competitive pricing with other local pharmacies, physician offices, and health departments.
Who should have a travel consultation?
- We serve all types of patients!
- Consultations and vaccinations are available at our clinic by appointment.
When should I schedule my appointment?
- We recommend scheduling your personal consultation as soon as your travel itinerary is set.
What information will I receive during a one-on-one travel consultation?
- General health consultation
- Custom report of immunizations recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) based on your travel destination
- Prescription consultation to prevent diseases that you may be exposed to during your trip, such as malaria or traveler’s diarrhea.
- Travel supplies
Which travel vaccines are available?
- Most vaccines are available for order within one business day. We routinely stock many of the following immunizations:
What forms of payment are accepted?
Payment is required at the time of service. Our travel clinic accepts cash, personal check, and credit or debit cards.
Which Hen House Pharmacies offer these services?
Blackbob Hen House
13600 S Blackbob, Olathe, KS 66062 (913) 782-2039 Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am-7 pm, Saturday 9 am-5 pm, Sunday 11 am-3 pm
6900 W 135th St, Overland Park, KS 66223 (913) 814-9355 Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am-8 pm, Saturday 9 am-5 pm, Sunday 11 am-3 pm
Not traveling abroad, but still in need of immunizations? Our pharmacies stock the following vaccines at all times – no prescription required!
View Available Immunization