1. In a large mixing bowl, add Hoisin sauce, honey, soy sauce, red chili pepper, vinegar, garlic and ginger. Mix well. Add to large Ziplock bag and add ribs. Marinate overnight in refrigerator.
2. The following day remove ribs from refrigerator and take it out of the Ziploc bag. Place on a large sheet of foil.
3. Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil at 300 degrees for 2 1/2 hours.
4. Remove from foil and brush with Sticky Sauce.
5. Raise temperature in oven to 425° and bake 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and serve with more Sticky Sauce.
Directions for Sticky Sauce
1. Mix above ingredients in a mixing bowl and refrigerate until ready to use