1. Brown meat with onion. Drain any grease.
2. Crush and add Best Choice whole tomatoes, sliced raw garlic, jalapeno and Best Choice tomatoes & green chiles. Simmer 10 minutes.
3. Add beer along with Best Choice Chili seasoning & cumin.
4. Add salt if necessary. Bring all to a boil and then simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Add kidney beans.
6. Let chili simmer about 30 minutes before serving.
Chef Jasper's Notes: Chiliheads beware...This chili is definitely a "Blue Ribbon Chili" and so easy to make! Old Barley enjoys his brewski and loves cooking with local beer, especially Kansas City's own Boulevard Pale Ale, which adds a truly unique flavor to his famous chili. Serve with any number of condiments such as Tabasco, shredded Henning's Cheddar, sour cream, minced onions & saltines. I love to serve over macaroni or spaghetti. I also think Tippin's® Jalapeno Cornbread on the side is a must!