Computer-Generated Coupon Policy
Hen House Markets will accept Computer-Generated Manufacturer’s Coupons under the following conditions:
- The coupons must be of valid date.
- The coupons must scan at the register.
- Only one Computer-Generated coupon per item will be accepted.
- Hen House Markets will maintain a file of Computer-Generated coupons that have been rejected by the Manufacturer. We reserve the right to not accept Computer-Generated coupons for which the Manufacturer will not give reimbursement.
Double Coupon Policy
We will Double The Value of Manufacturers’ Coupons Up To And Including $.50 With The Following Conditions:
- Our store coupons will not be doubled.
- Customer must purchase the product listed on the coupon in the specified size and quantity.
- Expired coupons will not be honored.
- LIMIT one coupon per item.
- Coupons for FREE merchandise will not be doubled.
- Coupons with a value of $.51 (Fifty-one cents) or more will NOT be doubled.
- Manufacturers’ coupons that state “do not double” will not be doubled.
- If double coupon value exceeds the price of the product, the coupon will NOT be doubled; the coupon will only be equal to the sale price of the item.
- To insure all customers have the same opportunity to purchase specific items, Hen House will limit the number of items on which double coupons may be accepted to 5 of the same item per customer.
Effective as of March 20, 2015.